Saturday, August 29, 2015

New phone.... High hopes

I got a new phone.... A smart phone.. It is a lot smarter than I am. But I can do so many cool things with it....such as write a blog post....now I can't say that this new technology is going to help me write more...but hey it won't hurt .

I've been knitting a lot.... I know no surprise there.... But I've decided I need to make some plans for fall.... So I'm going to make a list of things I want to complete before the end of the year.

Right now I still have the list in my head.... It's very lonely there.... So I plan to get it written down and make a post here so that I can be accountable to you all .

The list will include all my goals...knitting, quilting, crocheting, and a few odds and ends like journalling, house cleaning, and reading. So look for it soon.

I've also been thinking about doing a video podcast.. I watch a lot of them..and want to do my own. I've tried in the past but only did 3 or 4 episodes.... but now that I have the new phone ...which takes great pictures and videos... I want to try it again. I have actually recorded an episode but it never made it online..I wasn't happy with it.

So starting a podcast is one of my fall/end of the year goals.... stay tuned.




No comments: