Friday, October 9, 2015

I'm terrible

Why do I keep this blog open when it's obvious that it is not a priority in my life.... because if it was, I would be writing more, posting more, being involved more with it..

High hopes... that is what I have. I know you have heard all of this before... how I'm going to do better blah blah blah.....

So how do you stay n focus?? Seriously I want to know. Is it a daily planner that helps... to do list...to don't list .... the timer method.... help me out here people... tell me your secrets.....

Let's see this week I've babysat 2 days for my granddaughter.... went grocery shopping, went to knit group, and spent time sewing and knitting .... but what I haven't done is.... cleaned house.. ( actually I have done a bit this morning but honestly I'm not getting much done ) ... went to visit my aunt in nursing home.... went to check on a friend who isn't feeling well...... did not go to another friends to watch shows after she kindly invited me.... and the list of didn't do /haven't done goes on and on....

Why?? Am I lazy ?? Yes I am...I admit it. Do I sit in my recliner way too much..yes I do.

Like today.... I've been piddling and doing odds and ends around the house... but honestly I'm having to totally force myself to do it... I'm being totally honest here.. my body wants me to go lay across the bed and take a nap.  But of course if I would do that... I'd be farther behind on everything.

Time management is that the key... getting to bed earlier.... I'm sure that would help too.  

HELP ... 

No comments: