Monday, October 19, 2015

Wedding week.....

It's finally here..... Wedding week. Next  Saturday night, October 24th, is my sons wedding. So needless to say, there's a lot going on here this week. First and foremost is to finish my dress....yes you read that right,...I am the mother of the groom...and my dress isn't done yet. Am I just or what???

I looked and looked for a dress that I liked... but didn't want to pay boo koo bucks for one.... couldn't find one I liked that looked good on my ....well let's just say..my robust ....body. ( yes I had planned to lose weight and be thin for the wedding...but that didn't happen) ... so I decided to make my dress..... and typically me.... procrastinated..until now... the week of the wedding....yep I'm a bit nuts..... ok just say it cause I know you are thinking it... I'm crazy.... I will show some pictures after the wedding.

Until next time....

No comments: