Monday, January 18, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge

A friend and I have joined a reading challenge for 2016.


To day I completed one of my list items and can mark it off.... Several months ago at a yard sale I purchased THE RACKETEER by John Grisham. I pulled it out a couple days ago and started reading.... I finished it today.

I enjoyed the book very much. It has always been a pipe dream of mine to write a novel... but when I read one as brilliantly written as this book is, I'm just in total awe. I can't even imagine the research that was done to prepare for such a undertaking as writing this book. John Grisham has been one of my favorite authors for a long time.... he never lets me down... I've never read any of his books that I haven't enjoyed... I highly recommend this one. 

No comments: