Saturday, January 23, 2016

What to do

So someone told me something that I'm not supposed to know yet.... and it's heavy on my mind...but I can't talk to the person that this tid bit of information is about because I'm not actually supposed to know yet..... does that make sense????

Anyway ..... not a lot going on here.... I finally got to work for a bit today...... I could honestly do this job all the time if I could.... but that doesn't seem to be possible.

A lot of knitting going on. I started a test knit today....and well I'm almost done with it already..... plus I have another test knit to do also..plus a crochet scarf to do also....

But honestly I'm missing my sewing and quilting... I seriously need to get into my sewing room and get busy... every day I tell myself I'll sew today but haven't made it yet... I'm such a bum....

I did finish another great book today... FINDING PERFECT by Susan Mallory... it's the 3rd book in a series but of I didn't know it until after I finished reading it.... but I enjoyed it so no harm done...

Until next time...

No comments: