Sunday, May 31, 2015

Have you noticed......

Have you noticed that I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing? Well, I sure have..as a matter of fact...I'm horrible at it. You know how in December of every year, you think to yourself that the new upcoming year will be so much better...that you are going to be more organized, more together, and get more accomplished...and you start making a list of all the things you  going to do..... start a blog, post 3-4 times a week, keep a journal, get all your projects done, etc. Oh the high expectations you have for yourself.... you even go out and buy a nice new journal to use, put a calendar in it, write birthdays and anniversaries in it because you just know that this is going to be the year that you start sending out cards and such...... oh and you actually do it for....what maybe a week.....two weeks... heck maybe a month....but then you miss one day....maybe your not feeling well, and think..well that post will have to wait till tomorrow..but guess what...tomorrow never comes....and you get behind.....and then you get depressed because you've failed again...so you stop all together...you stop making the to do list because you know you won't do anything on it...you stop going to your blog page because it just reminds you of your failed attempt to be organized.....then 5-6 months later you are goofing around on line and somehow your account dashboard pops up....you see your blog...you go back and read your post..it brings back all those high expectations you had for yourself..... so you think to yourself....hey maybe I can get back on track....maybe I need to get that journal out and dust it off ....maybe just maybe I could make some of those goals become a reality..... so you think..where do I start.....hey maybe a blog post ...maybe if I write this all out there will be someone out there in blog land that will read it and say to themselves....that sounds exactly like me..I did the same thing...I can relate to what she's saying... maybe we can help each other....help keep each other accountable....so ARE YOU THAT PERSON??? Can you relate to any or all of this?  Is it possible to get back on track? If so, how? Where do I start?

No comments: